Hola!

I am sorry I have not had time to write here as much as I should have.
The weather here has been so variant. There was many really hot days and now the storm and winds came. It has been crazy. Trees are falling down and everything which is not attached to anything will fly away.
I am wishing for warmer days, it should get better now when February arrives.
Our hotel has been full and I have been running around running hotel arrons. I really do enjoy working here.
I am starting to know this city very well and it is easy to recommend places to customers.
My Spanish is getting little bit better, but still I can not make a conversation. Except basic things in check-in.
 I am half way through on my on-the-job-learning. Time has gone too fast. I am so lucky that this period is many months!

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Hello again

Waiting for spring!